Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: From riches to rags?

Yes, it's really hard to believe, but this is Vanessa!  
Pacific Coast News

Well... not exactly. The actress has recently been shooting scenes for her latest leading role in the film, Gimme Shelter. She plays a pregnant teenager, Agnes “Apple” Bailey, who runs away from her abused home to track down her biological father, played by Brendan Fraser.

Vanessa described her dramatic new look as being very “intense” when talking to Access Hollywood. She explains that chopping of her beautiful locks was a difficult experience, “I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair and then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors, he grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it.”

The 'Beastly' beauty is not liking her new short do, “I miss (my hair,)believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it.”

Vanessa teams up with Hayden 
Panettiere at Wave For Change!

Vanessa took some time out of her busy schedule to attend the Neutrogena's 2nd Annual Wave for Change in Los Angeles.

Posted by Danielle Shields
Follow me on Twitter for the latest entertainment news @DaniLouShields

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...