Wednesday, July 6, 2011

America's Got Talent Review 2011

America's Got Talent Review 2011 (nbc)
I've been keeping up with America's Got Talent 2011 / America's Got Talent season 6 and I got to say it has been an experience filled with a lot of emotions! So many talented aspiring artists being sent home can definitely a little bit overwhelming for these incredible America's Got Talent judges 2011 / America's Got Talent judges season 6. Now here's where you can do your America's Got Talent voting, so do your America's Got Talent vote online now! When does America's Got Talent air in 2011? America's Got Talent 2011 / America's Got Talent season 6 airs Tuesdays 8/7c and Wednesdays 9/8c! Where does America's Got Talent come on at (What is America's Got Talent channel)? America's Got Talent season 6 airs on NBC! This is the America's Got Talent website.


So anyway, this America's Got Talent season 6 is not only an extremely thrilling journey for the America's Got Talent contestants but also for those who are watching it just like me! Well, I actually try to watch every minute of it! But I have to say that one of the main reasons that I watch America's Got Talent season 6 is because of Sharon Osbourne America's Got Talent and Nick Cannon America's Got Talent. Sharon Osbourne is always very honest but she's so sweet at the same time! Nick Cannon is always so funny and spontaneous! I like Piers Morgan 'cause he's always so cautious and I like Howie Mandel 'cause he's always looking for the unpredictable. I've really fallen in love with the show and will keep watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...