Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sherlock's almost here!

Sherlock starts THIS WEEKEND on Masterpiece Mystery, people. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! The first episode is entitled A Study in Pink. As if I wasn't already crazy for this show to start, here's a bit about the story:
The Baker Street sleuth stalks again in Sherlock, a thrilling contemporary version of the Victorian-era whodunits based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes. In A Study in Pink, Dr. John Watson (Martin Freeman, The Office UK) has returned from Afghanistan to a quiet life. That is, until he meets the eccentric Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch,The Last Enemy) and encounters a case of apparent serial suicides. (One episode; 90 minutes; TV-PG).
Can. Not. WAIT! I am going to do my utmost best to review these episodes in a timely fashion here on the blog, I do hope those of you who are watching too will join in the discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...