Friday, July 15, 2011

So Courtney Stodden wants publicity?

Courtney Stodden date of birth
Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden Getty Images
Ok, So today I did a little research on Courtney Stodden besides looking at the article that People just published. I googled her name: Courtney Stodden and found another article on PerezHilton.com. Then I googled Courtney Stodden wiki to see if I could find anything else. Then I went to Courtney Stodden website, clicked on Courtney Stodden bio and found a little bit more of information about Courtney Stodden. Shortly after I googled Courtney Stodden date of birth to see if I could finally find more clues about what Courtney Stodden date of birth is so I stumbled upon this article on Eonline and finally saw what could be Courtney Stodden birth certificate. Humm.... I don't know. Do you think this is a legitimate proof of Courtney Stodden age? It looks like a black and white scanned copy, when we could've seen the color version of it. Courtney Stodden birthday is on August 29, according to what that copy says. We will always remain skeptical because we don't see (to this date) Courtney Stodden date of birth on the Courtney Stodden bio page or a separate Courtney Stodden wiki. But anyway, who cares? If there is true love between Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden then that's all it really matters. Speak up! I'd love to hear what you have to say, type in your comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...