Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Lauren Conrad Hits the LA Party Circuit

Hitting the town for quite the eventful evening, Lauren Conrad was busy partaking in the party circuit in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday night (July 19).

The former "Hills" hottie kicked things off by making her way to Confederacy for the Rebecca Minkoff Shop In Shop event, at which she rubbed elbows with Miss Minkoff while checking out the designer's new looks.

From there LC was off to Paramount Studios for another Hollywood get-together, as she joined stars such as Usher, Demi Lovato and Jayde Nicole for the HTC Status Social launch event.

Aside from her party-hopping ways, Miss Conrad recently spoke with Teen Vogue about her Paper Crown Line - during which time she was asked if there were any celebrities she'd love to dress.

To this, the 25-year-old replied, "As a designer, you are flattered to see anyone in one of your designs, whether it's on a red carpet or passing by you in the market. It's this wonderful little high every time. I get it every time I see someone in an LC Lauren Conrad Piece, and I can't wait to see someone in Paper Crown."

As for where she sees herself in five years, Lauren told, "I am not sure where I will be five years from now. I hope that I will still be doing something that I love, and that I will be as happy as I am today."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lauren-conrad/lauren-conrad-hits-la-party-circuit-526122

Liz Phair Lokelani McMichael Lori Heuring Lorri Bagley Scarlett Chorvat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...