Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Join the Dr. Phil Anti-Bully Movement!

Dr. Phil Anti Bully movement campaign    DrPhil.com

Join the Dr. Phil Anti-Bully Movement!


I just happened to be watching Dr.Phil and I think it's important that all writers, parents, students, everyone in general join forces so that we help battle bullying. The Dr. Phil Anti Bully Movement is expected to grow pretty rapidly and I'd definitely love to encourage others to be a part of this world changing campaign! You can read more about Dr. Phil Anti Bully Movement here.

How to join the  Dr. Phil Anti Bully movement / Dr. Phil Anti Bullying campaign? 

Have a story to share, or did you just join the Dr. Phil Anti Bully Movement  because this post helped encourage you to do it? Let me know about it below! I'd love to hear from you! You could remain anonymous or share with us what school or neighborhood you represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...