Friday, July 22, 2011

Jenna Fischer Having A Son & Other News

Jenna Fischer, who plays the hilarious receptionist Pam on The Office, revealed that she will be having a baby boy! So many celebrities are pregnant that it is hard to keep track. The only problem is that most of them try to keep all of the details a secret. Well that?s not the case for Fischer, who has been talking about it a lot lately. This week she showed up on Jay Leno?s show and spilled the beans, saying that her parents will be excited to have a grandson. She went on to say: ?When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I?m not sharing that yet because I?m [going to] have Jay be the first to know.? Get more and see pictures at Busy Bee Blogger. In other celebrity news: This is crazy, the Harry Potter movies have grossed over $7 billion! ? THR. I can?t believe these two. Ronnie and Sammi are apparently still together ? Celebrity Dirty Laundry. Tired of Transformers yet? Good because the next 80s cartoon that will be a feature film is Voltron ? Star [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/scCTPASbbuU/

Ashley Tappin Ashley Tisdale Asia Argento Aubrey ODay Audrina Patridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...