Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Jenna Fischer: Baby Boy on the Way!

Stepping out for a promotional appearance, Jenna Fischer stopped by ?The Tonight Show with Jay Leno? to talk about her new flick ?A Little Help.?

But the conversation quickly turned to the ?Office? actress? ever-growing baby bump, and Jenna let it slip that she?s having a boy.

Fischer gushed, ?This is the exclusive, Jay. When I went to my movie premiere the other day a reporter asked me if I knew what I was having, and I said I do, but I?m not sharing that yet because I?m [going to] have Jay be the first to know.?

And when Leno asked when the baby is due, Jenna replied, "September. We?re in what they call the home stretch."




Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jenna-fischer/jenna-fischer-baby-boy-way-526187

Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle Carla Campbell Carla Gugino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...