Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is it true that Ashley will pick JP?

Ashley and JP Photo: US Magazine
Ashley and JP: True love? So did you guys watch The Bachelorette last night? I had stopped watching it when one of my favorite guys from The Bachelorette  was gone was gone but as soon as I saw JP Rosenbaum on the screen last night as I was changing the channels I totally fell in love with him. So watch out Ashley Hebert if you don't pick him I'll take him! LOL J/K. So anyway, it looks like Ashley Hebert and JP Rosenbaum can make such a cute couple and I really hope that she picks JP. He looks like a guy with a beautiful heart and I'm surprised to hear also that he's been brokenhearted before, he's such as sweet, handsome man! Mrs. Rosenbaum approves of their relationship but she's keeping her eyes wide open. Sighs, I'm totally in love wit JP. LOL!!! Don't you all girls are too by now? Ok, tell me what you think about last night's episode. I think I'm starting to get hooked on the show again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...