Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daniel Joseph Baker, I voted for you!

Daniel Joseph Baker  America's Got Talent, NBC
Daniel Joseph Baker Twitter
7/20/11: So you just googled : Daniel Joseph Baker from America's Got Talent (AGT) didn't you! And yes! Daniel Joseph Baker is making it to the AGT semifinals! America Knows I voted for Daniel Joseph Baker, America voted for Daniel Joseph Baker! Ok, moving on! Good night everyone! We love you Daniel Joseph Baker!
Last night: Daniel Joseph Baker from America's Got Talent, I voted for you! Check out the aura around Nick Cannon, meaning spiritual leadership! LOL! It was the living room lamp. Okay, so anyway, Daniel Joseph Baker (America's Got Talent) you are incredible! Your enthusiasm is absolutely priceless! Daniel Joseph Baker, okay let me tell you one thing or two, or maybe three: your voice is enchanting, but here's my opinion. You know what I think they also called you Lady Gaga? Because you are what we call a real outstanding performer. You're absolutely not afraid of expressing who you are through your voice and movements. I absolutely loved your outfit, it reminded me of how important it is to keep the Michael Jackson culture alive. Daniel Joseph Baker, If I had to define you with only one word, I would define you with SPECTACULAR. I can't wait to see more of you! I really really like you a lot and look forward to see your amazing smile on tv again!

So voting is open for a little while guys. If you'd like to vote for him do so here! Ok guys so follow Daniel Joseph Baker on Twitter @TheDanielJBaker. You can also support him by tweeting using #DanFans. He's now at 1,977 followers. I see those numbers going up really fast very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...