Monday, March 21, 2011

Did The Supermoon Affect You?

Did The Supermoon Affect You?

Unless you were a total shut in this weekend, then you probably caught a glimpse of the lovely supermoon on Saturday evening. Scientists dubbed it the "supermoon" because the moon was the closest it has been to Earth in 18 years. I was waiting to turn into a werewolf or at the very least end up in a straight jacket, as full moon myths predict, but alas my night was routine. I went shopping, had a burger and beer with a friend, and went to sleep early. I know … lame. I'm so disappointed. I don't even have a crazy dream to boast about. Did anything weird happen to you Saturday night? Share your supermoon stories in the comments. Let me live vicariously through you.

Source: http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-did-the-supermoon-affect-you/?eref=RSS

Jennifer Love Hewitt Alice Dodd Rebecca Romijn Rosario Dawson Brooke Burns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...